Specialty Strip & Oscillating, Inc.
- Founded in 1994
- Supplier of conventional slit 5/8" to 48" or slit oscillated prime coils in cold rolled low carbon, high carbon, alloy and stainless
- Provides oscillated prime coils of steel with 20 to 25 miles of continuous strip. Oscillated coils are continuous, connected by welding and if needed, annealed and ground to gauge. Allows manufacturers to run a coil uninterrupted for 10 to 15 times longer than with the conventional ribbon-wound. This can eliminate downtime and coil end scrap loss.
- Size range for oscillating is .250" to 2.500" in width and .009" to 0.125" in thickness
- We produce coil faces with a range from four to twelve inches, and coil weights to a maximum of 5,000 lbs. Size range for ribbon-wound is from .008" thick and .500" wide.
- Tempers, tolerances, edges and finishes to your specifications
"Adam vonPhilp and his entire team at Specialty Strip provide customer service beyond anything I have ever experienced. They are 100% positive, supportive, caring, experienced, knowledgeable, diligent and just simply amazing. Specialty Strip & Oscillating’s team is an extension of your own employees because they care that much about their customers and yours. Thank you for going the extra mile to help me with my customers and for being a team player."
Heather Leigh Bradley
USA Vice President of Sales
Theis Precision Steel
Free Use of Stock Reel for
Trial Run of an Oscillated Coil!
Click here and we will ship and set-up for
your free trial run today!